The Study Arabic and Engage in the Life in Palestine is a wonderful opportunity for people from all over the world to come Palestine to study Arabic, stay with a local host family, live the daily life of an ordinary Palestinian, while at the same time, getting a deeper understanding about the political situation in Palestine.
The Excellence Center invites people from all over the world to apply for this Program. We offer Arabic courses for all levels (Starters, Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)
The program combines studying Arabic and fully engaging yourself in Palestinian culture and history. The Program offers the choice of learning Modern Standard Arabic or the Palestinian dialect, or a combination of the two. Each student can freely choose what he or she prefers to learn. The Center will provide all the books and learning materials.
As an international student learning Arabic, you will have the opportunity to meet Palestinian university students, members of the Hebron community, and local actors.
When you finish your course, you will earn a certificate and a letter of recommendation, which can be used to advance your career or to gain university credits.
Additionally, the Center organises some cultural tours to the Old city, Hebron’s factories and industries, holy sites, refugee camps and universities.
The Arabic courses are designed to commence all year-round so you can freely choose when you would like to start and end your program. We also organise individual Arabic Courses (One-one) all year round as well.
Finally, the Center will help you as an international student in organising your travel to Palestine and providing you with all the information you need to plan for your exciting time in Hebron.
- Learn the Arabic language through interactive activities. Students can freely choose what they would like to learn according to their own level, interests and study purposes.
- Students have many opportunities to learn Arabic in the Center environment and build on their understanding about Palestinian culture and history.
- Live and study in Palestine, go on cultural trips to the old city, Hebron’s factories, industries, holy sites, refugee camps and universities to fully immerse each student in the Palestinian culture and daily life.
- Live with a Palestinian host family and practice your Arabic every day.
5. Join in many community and social activities with Palestine youth and children at the Center.
Please click here to find more information regarding accommodation, visa and the application process, etc. To watch a short film about studying Arabic at our center in Palestine, please click here.
Find Us Online
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Rafat Shantir at Rafat@excellencenter.org
For more information, please visit our website: http://excellencenter.org/
Excellence Center’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ExcellenceCenter
Excellence Center’s Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/RafatECHebron
Watch us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsQSLdFZWZcBm6Uj0XMYuKg
Visit and Explore Palestine: https://www.facebook.com/ExplorePalestine
Thank you very much. We would be happy to have you in Palestine!